Friday, September 7, 2012

IVORYCOAST: INHUMANE TREATMENT OF OPPOSITION LEADERS BY PRESIDENT OUATTARA'S FORCES

IVORYCOAST: BURNT BY A HOT IRON FOR SPEAKING OUT AGAINST PRESIDENT ALLASSANE OUATTARA

"I was kidnapped from my home in San Pedro at midnight, March 5, 2012, because I was a young Guéré president of the city. That day, my family was being abused under the assomption that being Guéré I necessarily have knowledge of weapons caches and a project to destabilize the country. I was onboard of a military vehicle while my home was being looted by pro-Ouattara forces headed by a young mechanic who served as their informant. brought in a camp not far from the clinic "Rocks" I was tortured under the watchful eye of Captain Bema as follows:
A water pipe was introduced in my mouth wide open until my stomach was filled with water.
-A very hot iron was put in various places of my body causing deep wounds and injuries.

koudou djaki

No comments:

Post a Comment